Saturday, March 21, 2015

Catching Up

Sorry, I've been delinquent in posting, however, I post to Instagram far more often:

https://instagram.com/steve_mcfadden/


With a near-empty fridge I pulled out some beef broth, 
Arborio rice, Romano cheese, garlic and the last of a bunch of broccoli. 

Paul made this cheese from yogurt so I roasted a few beets and sprinkled some oil on them.

Chicken and waffles at Cafe Meli 
(there is maple syrup that is not in the picture).

Four cheese pizza at Apart Pizza - an outstanding lunch on a cold winter afternoon! 
Richard found this several years ago and I have never forgotten it.
Highly recommended.

My family calls this Gunk-A-Zetti 
(I've probably posted this before but now there is the light box). 
Unlike the family recipe I par-boil the macaronis then fry them 
(and sprinkle asparagus on top).

Paul made this caramel / pecan ice cream and butter cream cake. 
Wow! He knocked it out of the park.

Pretty sure I've posted this before but there is the light box :). 
Mussels in coconut milk and curry with shaved (raw asparagus).

Paul found this salad recipe for Asian Pear, sprouts, celery leaves, parsley, scallions 
so I slowly poached a bit of salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment