Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In - N - Out

I don't care much for burgers - unless there is a little beef (3-4 oz) and lots of other goodies:

1. Half of a bun smeared with their special sauce. I found it online (who knows if it really is):  basically a spicy Thousand Island dressing). One of my least favorite salad dressings but it works on a burger.
2. A slab of dead bovine flesh (it should be flatter so as to cover the bun).
3. There should be a slice of American cheese but I skipped it. Not sure why because I do like it in this context.
4. A slice of tomato.
5. Sliced onion - evidently I also skipped that - but then it was July 4th with a house-full of people and too much hosting to do (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).
6. Some iceberg lettuce.
7. The other half of the bun. Squeeze it all - a little - and enjoy. That's my kind of burger!






No comments:

Post a Comment